About SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Ticket
Explore three levels of multi-sensory immersive experiences, a unique combination of art and design central NYC’s DNA.
Your journey at the top of One Vanderbilt starts in Transcendence: part of AIR, a story-driven immersive experience designed by Kenzo Digital, mixing transparency and reflectivity to create the illusion of boundless space.
Enjoy a beautiful art installation in Reflect: on display in the most famous art galleries across the world, “CLOUDS” is comprised of stainless-steel cloud-like shapes, designed by Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama.
Your experience then evolves and becomes interactive and playful in Affinity where you are invited to connect physically to the space by playing with highly reflective orbs floating around the room.
Then it’s time for a thrilling experience at Levitation: the sky boxes allow you to step out from the envelope of the building and stand on transparent glass 1,070 feet (325 meters) above Madison Avenue, with the hustle and bustle of city streets directly beneath you. In Unity: you are invited to become part of the space itself – your 3D face capture transformed into a cloud in a mesmerizing, infinite cloudscape display on a giant screen.
On the last floor of SUMMIT, you’ll find the sky-high lounge and café Après, featuring bespoke light fare and an innovative cocktail program curated by Danny Meyer’s Union Square Events. Après’s offerings can be enjoyed inside the Nordic themed lounge and café or outside on the SUMMIT Terrace. The SUMMIT Terrace wraps around the south and west sides of One Vanderbilt and is the perfect open air viewing spot to take in the incredible views for up to 80 miles while toasting your experience.
SUMMIT experience ticket (general admission) includes:
Dated & Timed Entry to all three floors of SUMMIT
Air, an interactive art experience designed by Kenzo Digital
Levitation, a thrilling moment 1,100 feet above Manhattan
Access to Après, an exclusive food and cocktail concept by Danny Meyer’s Union Square Events
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! (Know before you go/important information):
• Valid tickets are required for everyone visiting SUMMIT One Vanderbilt. Tickets have a date and timed entry. We encourage guests to present their tickets on their mobile device, but printed tickets are also accepted.
• Please arrive at your scheduled time. Late arrivals will be accommodated based on availability – you may be asked to wait until the first possible open time slot.
• As SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is a unique space, please note the following attire requirements:
o Wear comfortable shows. Stiletto heels, steel toe boots, sports cleats and other footwear that can damage mirrored flooring are not permitted.
o Dear appropriately to avoid unwanted exposure on glass and mirrored floors. We recommend wearing pants, shorts or tights when possible.
o If visiting during the day, we recommend bringing sunglasses
• Food and beverages, including cocktails, are available for purchase onsite at Après.
• Outside food and beverage, smoking or e-cigarettes, large packages, suitcases, or weapons of any kind will not be permitted beyond the security checkpoint.
• SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is so much more than a great view. We recommend allowing at least a couple of hours to enjoy all offerings and experiences.
• Complimentary wifi is available throughout SUMMIT.
• Professional photography moments are available through the experiences and are available to purchase at the end of your journey in both print and digital format.
• There is no storage for person items. Large bags, large backpacks and luggage are not permitted.
• Guests with strollers are welcome to visit SUMMIT, however, they must be able to fold up the strollers for access to the elevators and escalators.
• The entrance of SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is located on the Main Concourse Level of Manhattan’s Grand Central Terminal, inside Vanderbilt Passage. Street entrance is located next to TD Bank at 45 East 42nd Street, between Madison and Vanderbilt Avenues. Proceed down the stairs (not the escalators) and turn right.