The New York Beer and Brewery Tour presents: The Express Tour
11am | $79 | 3 hours
Have you heard about New York City’s celebrated beer scene, but don’t know where to start? This 3 stop tour is your tasty introduction. Venues include McSorley’s Old Ale House, Brooklyn Brewery and Birreria Brewery. The Express Tour begins at 11am and runs approximately 3 hours. Tours tend to sell out. Advanced purchase required.
• Travel in style and comfort in a luxury minibus or Mercedes Sprinter.
• Enjoy a variety of local beer and beer appropriate snacks.
• Go behind-the-scenes for exclusive brewery access.
• Visit some of the city’s most-talked-about neighborhoods.
• See historic brewery locations and rare artifacts from when New York was America’s beer brewing capital.
• Enjoy entertaining stories and learn valuable information from an experienced guide, who is also a licensed New York City Tour Guide (and beer nerd).
Frequently Asked Questions:
• What time does the tour start? The Express Tour starts at 11am.
• What to do if I’m running late? If you’re running late or have trouble finding us, please call us
• What is your cancellation policy? If you need to cancel for any reason (even last minute), we will happily convert your tickets into gift certificates for later use.
• What if I don’t like beer? Often guests come on the tour because they’re dating a beer lover, and still end up having a great time. The food is tasty, and you’ll learn so much about beer brewing, past and present. Plus, we may even sneak you a glass of wine or soda when no one is looking!
• Do you have to be 21 to come on the tour? Yes. Please bring an ID even if it’s obvious you’re over 21.
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour
For your convenience, OwnOutdoors lists an approximate price to the best of our ability. OwnOutdoors does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. Please contact the seller for details.